Sanskar Yogashala School is a Vedic School of Yoga and Meditation.
- 1 Sanskar Yogashala School is a Vedic School of Yoga and Meditation.
- 2 For a better Training, Sanskar Yogashala School only accepts a maximum of 20 -25 students in each TTC program.
- 3 The Teaching starts from early in the morning. The time schedule of the practices change according to the seasons.
- 4 Respectful behavior is mandatory at all times on and off the premises.
- 5 To respect the rules and regulations Sanskar Yogashala School will not refund the fee of students after joining the course.
- 6 We must be informed in a advance if the student is not going to come for a meal.
- 7 Sanskar Yogashala School follows it’s own curriculum, any other practices are not allowed which are not in the course.
- 8 Non veg. food, smoking, and drinking alcohol is not allowed on the Sanskar Yogashala School premises.