Pranayama Weekly Retreat
Breathing consciously helps to shift our focus, to free our energy, to relax the mind and calm our physical, emotional and nervous currents. It replaces dysfunctional reactions and unconscious habits. The breath fuels our luminous thoughts, bridges our broken parts, and integrates our fragmented levels. Breathing can be a living expression of our commitment to peace, purity, power, love, harmony, balance. It can empower us to manifest our heart’s desire and our soul’s aspirations.
3 Day Retreat
Cost fee - 200 USD$ (Includes fee , accommodation with shared rooms, 3 course nutritious meals each day, morning and evening herbal tea , yoga books)
- 1. What is PRANA( life force)?
- 2. How PRANA Functions in the Body?
- 3. What are the five main PRANAS?
- 4. Mantra for prana kriya?
- 5. The five minor pranas and their functions?
- 6. How to awaken the five PRANAS
- 7. The various PRANA KRIYAS