||Indian Overseas Bank
|| Sanskar Yogashala Foundation
||Muni Ki Reti, Rishikesh
Guidelines - Must Read Before Booking
- Sanskar Yogashala is Traditional Yoga Ashram with a Modern Touch.
- For a better Training Course, Sanskar Yogashala only accepts a maximum of 9-10 students in each TTC program. This helps the Yoga Master to focus on every student properly.
- The advance course fees will not be refunded.
- There are multiple options to pay the remaining course fees.
- 1.You can pay in cash (USD/ INR/ EURO)
- 2. You can withdraw from near by ATM's and than pay in cash.
- 3. You can pay through Bank Transfer, Paypal but the student have to pay 23% extra charge of the remaining course fees.
(There is no extra charge if student pays in Cash.)
- As we provide free Taxi Pickup from Dehradun Airport to our Ashram for all Teacher Training Courses with regular fees. But we don't provide free taxi pickup if you are availing any discounts or scholarships. There will be an additional charge for it that is 20 USD from Dehradun Airport to our Ashram and 70 USD from Delhi Airport to our Ashram, if you want us to arrange the taxi.
- Sanskar Yogashala doesn't provide drop back taxi after completing the course. There will be an additional charge for it that is 20 USD from our Ashram to Dehradun Airport and 70 USD from our Ashram to Delhi Airport, if you want us to arrange the taxi.
- Respectful behavior is mandatory at all times on and off the premises.
- We provide free accommodation to the student for a day(normally 2nd of the month) before the Teacher Training Course starts.
- There is an extra charge for the additional stay after the course. We charge 1500 INR per day for a private room and 1000 INR for shared room. It includes 1 yoga class, 3 times meal and a private/shared room with an attached washroom.
- To respect the rules and regulations Sanskar Yogashala will not refund the fee of students after joining the course.
- We must be informed in a 3-4 hours advance if the student is not going to come for a meal.
- Sanskar Yogashala follows it’s own curriculum, any other practices are not allowed which are not in the course.
- Non veg. food, smoking, and drinking alcohol is not allowed on the Sanskar Yogashala premises.
- Clear your account of books before departure from Sanskar Yogashala.
- Before departure return any other assistances if taken.